I wasn’t completely satisfied how my paper craft shipping container came out. I thought I could probably do better terrain with cardboard and acrylic paints.
That is when Scotty’s awesome DIY 3D Ruins from Cardboard Miniature Terrain gave me some much needed inspiration. Shortly there after I set off on constructing my own scene out of a cardboard box.
I managed to constructer 8 pieces in just a couple of days using basic craft supplies:
- Amazon Card Box
- DEWALT Utility Knife, Single Blade Snap-Off, 25mm
- Arrow Fastener MT300 Mini Glue Gun
- Loctite Super Glue Liquid 10-Gram Longneck Bottle
- Scotch-Brite Non-Scratch Scrub Sponges
- Assorted Apple Barrel Acrylic Paints
- Rust-Oleum Flat Black
I have to say, I absolutely love how these pieces came out! I can’t wait to get them on the table for some Star Wars Legion with my son.
Check out more images at Imgur.